2010年5月23日 星期日

IF

 





















                                        


 IF  By  Bread




If a picture paints a thousand word


如果一幅畫裡有千萬句誠摯動人的話語



Then why I can't paint you?  


為什麼我不能將妳畫下
The words will never show


這些詞句永遠也不能顯現


the you I've come to know


我所真正瞭解的妳。


 


If a face could launch a thousand ships


如果海上有千萬艘航行的船隻


Then where am I to go?  


那我將航向何處?



There's no one home but you


除了妳的陪伴同行 我實在是找不到歸鄉


You're all that's left me too


唯一所僅留存的純真


And when my love for life is running dry


當生命中的愛已經枯竭時


You come and pour yourself on me


妳是進入我生命裡


If a man could be two places at one time


如果在同一時間能夠身處兩地



Id be with you


那我願意




Tomorrow and today  Bside you all the way


時時刻刻陪伴妳左右。
If the world should stop revolving  


如果地球停止旋轉


Spinning slowly down to di e  


一切了無生機



I'd spend the end with you


我願以短暫生命與妳共度末日





And when the world was through  



當地球消逝後

Then one by one the stars would 


星星也會一個接著一個殞落


 and you and I would simply fly away.


我依舊希望能陪伴著妳


飛向那不可知的遠方


 





 

 

 

 

 

 

 




沒有留言:

張貼留言